If you’re familiar with The Palladium Concert Hall, plenty of roundabouts (125, to be exact), and the Monon Trail, odds are you are from Carmel, Indiana. And not only does this city boast a friendly community, but we’d like to give it bonus points for having several dog parks!
A pretty ideal place, right? Most residents (dogs especially) would agree. When it comes time to venture out of Carmel, though, you want to be sure to leave your pets in good hands. Choose Pet Palace in nearby Fishers for all of your Carmel pet boarding needs!
Advantages of Choosing Pet Palace for Pet Boarding Near Carmel, Indiana
Leaving your furry friend behind is never easy. Luckily, every four-legged friend that walks through our doors receives customized care. Additionally, we offer à la carte pricing, which means you can pay a little more to get them groomed while you’re away, or you could just stick to the basics. Either way, your pet will get exactly what they need while in our care.
Additional benefits of choosing Pet Palace in Indianapolis include:
- Lots of individual attention – Our animal-loving staff treats your pets as if they were their own, giving them plenty of attention and affection while you are away and making them more comfortable in their home away from home
- Outdoor play area – If you’ve been looking for dog boarding in Carmel, Indiana that accommodates an active pup, Pet Palace is perfect because we have a large outdoor play area that allows dogs to roam and hang out with other pups
- Spacious accommodations – The size of your pet determines the size of their villa, which means their space will always be perfectly sized
- 24/7 Pet Safe Program – We value your pet’s safety just as much as you do, which is why we offer our 24/7 Pet Safety Program that ensures your pet is safe and secure around the clock
The list of benefits doesn’t stop there! Here are just some of the other advantages you and your pet will love when you choose our dog and cat boarding for Carmel residents:
- Daily housekeeping services
- Heated and air-conditioned villas
- Individual outdoor potty breaks
- Daily behavior charting and health monitoring
- Quality bedding
- Premium food and fresh water
- Daily medication administration (if needed)
- And more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I take a tour of your pet boarding facility?
Of course! We are open for tours at any time. We always encourage pet parents to tour our facility before booking their reservation so they can see all that we provide!
What vaccinations does my pet need?
To keep all pets as healthy as possible, we require them to have certain vaccinations before they can be boarded in our facility. Vaccinations required for dogs and cats include:
- Dogs – DHPP, rabies, Bordetella, CIV (H3N2 and H3N8)
- Cats – FVRCP, rabies
Why is Pet Palace better than other locations for cat and dog boarding in Carmel, Indiana?
The services at Pet Palace go above and beyond what you would receive at other dog and cat boarding facilities in Carmel.
Our doggie villas feature comfortable bedding, premium food, and two potty breaks a day. Upgrade your package to a Royal Suite and your pet will receive a brass bed, television, and an extra potty break. Additionally, we offer webcams so that you can check on your pet from wherever you are at any time.
Other Carmel pet boarding facilities allow me to bring toys and blankets that my furry friend loves. Does Pet Palace do this as well?
Yes! The comfort and safety of your pet is our top priority, so we provide a blanket for each guest, but you are more than welcome to bring a blanket or toy that your pet loves.
Contact Us for Carmel, Indiana Dog and Cat Boarding
When you choose our pet boarding services, you can be confident that your furry friend is in good hands around the clock. Be sure to check out Pet Palace for all of your Caramel, Indiana pet boarding needs.