Whether your show dog needs an AKC show cut or it’s simply time to give your cat a nice bath and toenail trim, our professionally-trained pet groomers are here to provide excellent service with a personal touch. Our extremely flexible drop-off and pick-up times are designed with you and your pet’s busy schedule in mind.
Full-service Dog and Cat Grooming
Regular pet grooming is about more than looks – grooming plays an important role in keeping your dog or cat healthy and happy. When your dog or cat visits our spa, they’ll be treated to the ultimate pet grooming experience. A full-service pet grooming package involves the following individualized services:
- Bath, including a conditioning soak specially tailored to suit your pet’s needs
- Fluff dry done entirely by hand
- Full brush out to keep your pet’s coat strong and shiny
- Toenail trim to keep your pet’s nails tidy and infection-free (and help prevent scratches!)
- Ear cleaning, which helps remove dirt and prevent buildup that can cause infection
- Hair clipping and styling, done in the style you prefer, complete with a variety of bows and bandanas to choose from
Extra Pampering Available
If you’re looking to give your pet the royal treatment, we’ve got you covered. Pet Palace offers the following individually priced spa services for a more indulgent pet grooming experience:
- Toenail polish for ultra pretty paws
- Breath freshener for happier pets AND owners!
- Teeth brushing, which is important for improving the often-overlooked oral health of your pet
- The Furminator — great for dogs and cats that shed a lot!
- Pet massage if your pet is experiencing pain such as tension, poor circulation, or limited range of motion