Every year, it can be exciting to see what is on the rise in terms of pet trends. By looking at the 2023 pet trends, whether for toys or food products, it can be an exciting way to explore new options for your furry friend! It also can help you stay up to date on any important research or products that are going to shape the future of pet care. Check out these trends below to see what you might want to take advantage of!
Discover Which Products Are Must-Haves in These 2023 Dog Trends
Many of us treat our dogs as we would another human, ensuring that they have everything they need to live a wonderful life. We love to spoil them and find new ways to enhance their lives, which is why companies are always inventing new products that deliver just that. Some products part of 2023 dog trends you’ll want to check out include:
- Enrichment toys – As a way to stimulate and challenge our pets, there’s been an increase in enrichment toys being created. Some well-known toys include slow-feeder bowls, which hold food in ridges to allow for pacing, helping prevent dogs from eating too quickly! Another popular enrichment toy is a lick mat, which lets you spread out food or treats for slow eating. This enrichment toy focuses on separation anxiety, giving pets long-lasting entertainment, helping to calm them while you’re away.
- Supplements – While we can always feed a nutritious meal to our pets, utilizing additional supplements can ensure that your pet is receiving full nutritional benefits. By incorporating supplements into your pet’s diet, you can support proper digestion and create an overall healthy microbiome.
- Pet tech toys – Companies continue to innovate pet toys every year, and 2023 will be no different. One product that’s well-known is the Furbo, a, interactive camera that lets you check in on your pet while you’re not at home. You can see your pet, talk to them, and even toss them treats! Another popular tech product is iFetch, the automatic ball launcher, which can keep your pup busy and active!
2023 Cat Trends in the Food Industry
As a pet owner, choosing which foods to feed your pet can be quite challenging. Along with wondering what’s safe for your pet, you want to ensure that you are meeting your pet’s dietary needs. With the help of advanced technology and research, we can better understand how to keep our animals healthy.
When looking at the pet food industry, some 2023 cat trends include:
- Focusing on better ingredients – Pet owners are on the search for ingredients that are natural and adhere to dietary needs. With this in mind, choosing a homemade option might be a great route to go once you have landed on some pet-safe treats.
- Freeze-dried foods – Freeze-dried foods are a trend that is becoming popular in the pet food industry. These foods provide nutrition that is minimally processed, supplying an alternative to traditional dry kibble.
- Sustainable and humane ingredients – People want to see pet food brands focus on sustainability and create products with high-quality ingredients and whole foods. Due to this, many more pet food companies are investing in such measures.
- Alternative proteins – While brands listen to consumers about the importance of creating more sustainable products, a demand is being created for alternative protein products. These proteins are sourced from different protein-rich products which can be plant-based, cell-based, and insect-based. A product that comes to mind is Scout & Zoe’s treats, which uses fly larvae as a rich source of protein!
It’s worth noting that many of these 2023 cat trends can also be applied to your pup, and are here to give insight on some of the options out there. At the end of the day, just be sure to choose what’s best for your furry friend!
Pet Palace Is Ready to Help
At Pet Palace, we make sure that we stay up to date every year, keeping an eye on 2023 pet trends and beyond, since they give us insights on what people are looking for in pet care. By understanding what foods or products are trending, we can continue to grow as a facility, ensuring that your pet is receiving exceptional care during their stay with us.
Regardless of if you’re visiting us for grooming, daycare, or dog or cat boarding, by choosing Pet Palace, you’ll reap benefits such as:
- 24/7 pet safe program
- Outdoor play area
- Lots of individual attention
- Spacious accommodations
- Webcam access for select suites
- Heated and air conditioned villas
- Play pools
- Daily behavior charting and health monitoring
Learn More About Our Unique Model at Pet Palace
We understand that you only want to give your pet the best experience in life, so know that if you ever need help with grooming, daycare, or boarding, bring them to Pet Palace, where we treat them like royalty.
If you’re wanting to learn more about all we offer, contact our team today! We look forward to hearing from you.
About the author
Lora Shaw is currently the Vice President of Operations at Pet Palace.
All Posts, Cats, Dogs, Tips for Your Pets